Valued at R1 million Rand! You stand a chance to win a stunning plot of land in the new Blythedale Coastal Estate, situated 20 minutes North of Ballito.
The online part of this competition is now closed
Share with friends!
CONGRATULATIONS to the winner!!!
|#No & Horse||Channel||Finalist|
|#1 – Made To Conquer||Sugar Rush||Lyndal Hendricks|
|#2 – It’s My Turn||Gagasi FM||Ayanda Mchunu|
|#3 – Let It Rain||TCB Media||Steven Lurie|
|#4 – Hermoso Mundo||Gold Cup day||Khutha Mchunu|
|#5 – Witchcraft||Warrior#5||Rob Rowles|
|#6 – Strathdon||Cocktail Evening||Danielle Burczak|
|#7 – Dark Moon Rising||Boomtown #2||Lunga Made|
|#8 – Wild Wicket||KZN Top Business||Clarence Miranze|
|#9 – Kitty’s Destiny||Boomtown #2||Sean Gouws|
|#10 – One Man Show||Prosport International||Tshepo Sehlabane|
|#11 – Desert Wisdom||Super Naweek||Natasha Naude|
|#12 – One Direction||eLan Social||Roanne Lalsab|
|#13 – Royal Utopia||eLan Mailer||Sudesh Dayanand|
|#14 – Ballymaine||Krone||Ansia Joles|
|#15 – Frikkie||Spice||Avashnie Harpal|
|#16 – Sheet Weaver||Golf Day||Errol Stewart|
The éLan Gold Cup is the final event in the Festival of Racing calendar and held on 28th July 2018. There are 16 horses running in the main race, the longest race of the day, at the éLan Gold Cup at Greyville Racecourse.
Each of these 16 horses is allocated to a Golden Saddle winner from our 16 channel partners in this event. A Golden Saddle winner is a randomly chosen finalist who has submitted their application to this contest. Each channel produces one finalist. The channel is the avenue that you, the contestant, took in the process of submitting your application. For example, through the Super Naweek ticket application, somebody entered the competition.
The winner of that becomes one of the 16 finalists. There are 15 additional channels to enter through. In order to win the main prize of a R1 million plot of land in the beautiful Blythedale Coastal Estate, it is essential that you, should you be a channel winner and finalist, attend the éLan Gold Cup. In the final race of the upcoming éLan Gold Cup, each finalist will be assigned a horse. They then become “virtual horse owners”. The finalist with the winning virtual horse wins the piece of land. It’s that simple.
Blythedale Coastal Estate WIN R1m plot of land
Terms and Conditions.
The promoter is Blythedale Coastal Estate Developments Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries or any company affiliated to such entities. The Registered Office is at Simbithi Office Park, Simbithi Country Club, Sagila Lane, Simbithi Eco Estate, Ballito, South Africa.
- Employees of Blythedale Coastal Estate Developments Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries or any company affiliated to such entities and members of the Dube Community, or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- The completion of the entry form on the Blythedale Coastal Estate website,
- The route to entry for the competition is via various channels.
- Entrants can be directed to the entry form via email campaigns and social media platforms agreed to at the sole discretion of elan Property Group.
- Spectators at the Warriors#5 race hosted at Blythedale Coastal Estate on July 14 & 15 2018 can enter by completing and submitting an entry form at the event. One finalist will be selected in a random draw from the online and written entries on Sunday 15 July 2018 during the event’s prize-giving. The finalist is not required to be present at the prize-giving to qualify for selection. The winner will be contacted on the phone number supplied on the entry form.
- Super Naweekticket holders are automatically entered into a draw. A finalist from these entries will be drawn on stage on 23 June 2018 at Blythedale Coastal Estate.
- Attend the Festival of Racing featuring the eLan Gold Cup event at Greyville Racecourse dressed to the theme of black and white with a touch of gold on Saturday 28 July 2018 and complete the entry form and place it in the competition barrel. for the final chance to enter.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Finalists will be randomly selected from the online entries. These finalists will be drawn by Wednesday 25 July and announced on the Gold Cup Festival of Racing and Promoter’s social media feeds.
- All finalists will be invited to enjoy the day at the eLan Gold Cup. All finalists are responsible for their own travel arrangements to the venue. If required, flights and accommodation will be for finalists’ own accounts.
- The sixteenth finalist will be drawn on the race day.
- Closing time for entries will be at 14:00 on 28 July 2018. After 14:00 no further entries will be taken.
- The sixteenth finalist will be announced and contacted telephonically after the 5th race. If your name is called on the day, you will only have 5 minutes to join the other finalists before a redraw is done.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and prizing winning are as follows:
Each of the 16 finalists, invited to the eLan Gold Cup at Greyville Racecourse on 28 July 2018 will randomly draw a number. The number chosen will give the finalists their respective horses that will run during the main eLan Gold Cup horse race meeting that will take place on the same day. In the case of a finalist’s horse being scratched, they will have a secondary horse for the race. Entrants will need to abide by Gold Circle rules and regulations. The finalist whose horse wins the race wins the prize. In the case of a dead heat/draw, the finalists involved will go into a sudden death race and will redraw 6 horses and the highest place horse will be the winner. This will continue until a finalist’s horse wins outright or places higher than their opponent’s horses.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition before the end of the competition period and these terms and conditions in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Fifteen consolation prizes will be awarded on the day. The ‘WIN a R1m plot at Blythedale Coastal Estate’ prize includes a site on Blythedale Coastal Estate. The site may be in future phases of development and will be allocated at the sole discretion of the developer to the value of R1 million. The property may not be swapped or sold prior to transfer and full titleship into the winner’s name. Transfer and related costs are not included in the prize.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. By entering the competition, entrants agree to receive future emails, or any related correspondence from eLan Property Group, or Blythedale Coastal Estate.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to eLan Property Group and not to any other party.
- The Auditors of this competition is as per the registered audits for Blythedale Coastal Estate Development Pty Ltd. We reserve the right to alter or change the T&C’s.
- A finalist can appoint a proxy in the event that they are unable to attend the eLan Gold Cup on Saturday 28 July 2018. In the case of a no-show, the finalist’s chance of winning will be forfeited. The Proxy form is obtainable from our website and will need to be presented by the Proxy holder by no later than 2 pm at the eLan Desk in the Champions Room at Greyville Race Course on 28th July 2018, or before to email@example.com.
- Every effort will be made to contact finalists drawn from online entries. If the finalists do not respond to social media messages and telephone calls by Tuesday 24 July 2018 at 12:00, an alternative finalist will be drawn and the original finalist will forfeit their chance to win.
- If for any reason Blythedale Coastal Estate Developments Pty Ltd are unable to honour this prize within a 60 month period from the date of the Draw, the recipient will receive a cash payment of R500 000 in lieu of the R1 M Plot of Land.